A Spirit Level Only Indicates the Level on Which it is Placed & Needs a Second Set of Eyes or alot of Running Backwards and Forwards!
A Spirit Level Will Not Tell You if the Ramps are Adequate or the Size of the Blocks Required Before You Begin! SavvyLevel WILL! SavvyLevel Shows the Correction Required in mm/inches and Degrees & Gives you a Magnified View of the Tilt & Pitch.
The above picture displays clearly the issue with a spirit/bubble level.
- The spirit level shows a different level position depending on which area it is placed. The above spirit levels are directly next to each other yet display completely different readings.
- Often a spirit level is placed on the 'A' frame of a caravan or camper, for instance. Someone directs the driver depending on the position of the bubble. This level will NOT necessarily indicate the level of the caravan or camper as the RV does not exactly match the level of the 'A' frame.
- In other words, the spirit level might show level, but it is only level for the position in which it is placed.
- It is difficult to level an RV to your personalised level every time using a spirit level mounted on the A frame or inside the RV.
A Spirit Level used for levelling an RV:
- can place a person in a hazardous position as they attempt to read it around a moving vehicle.
- cannot tell you whether the ramps are large enough to level the van from the beginning.
- cannot tell you the exact size block ramps to use.
- when used for single person operation, requires someone going back and forth to direct the changes in motion.
- does not provide a way of saving your preferred level.
- does not remember the position of the RV in 3D space and therefore cannot level you to the exact preferred position exactly the same every time.
- does not allow you to level by yourself, in under a minute!
You have spent $$$$$ on your RV's.
Demand a levelling solution that is not antiquated & was NOT used as far back as Ancient Egypt.