Savvy Technical Solutions Pty Ltd (including Savvy Technical Solutions Pty Ltd Trading ABN 79 612 234 554) is committed to agreement with privacy laws of that apply to all businesses for safe privacy practice in their management of personal information from customers.
• How STS collects your private information and keep it;
• The purposes for which we collect, keep, use and reveal it;
• Your right in regard to your own privacy information and deletion of it;
• Sharing of your personal data overseas and within Australia;
** The kinds of personal information and data we hold:
The personal material we gather and keep is what is reasonably necessary for our business functions. When we collect and hold personal information, it is of the following kinds:
• Your personal details such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, age and gender;
• Whether you have taken up some of our other offerings, such as our subscriptions;
• Your social media trends and searches according to our pixel data;
Depending on the nature of your dealings with us, we may collect and hold other types of personal information. For example, information collected and held via our secure financial systems about the debit or credit card you might use for your purchases from us.
** How do we keep and amass personal information?
• You write to us via contact, subscription, email or purchase our product. You communicate with us online;
• You take part in our promotions, competitions, testimonials, surveys and focus groups;
• You deal with us in other ways involving a need for personal information to be provided such as PayPal or other.
We may also collect personal information about you by accessing data from other sources and then analysing that data together with the information we already hold about you in order to learn more about your likely preferences and interests from social media. When you visit our websites, social media pages or mobile applications or click on our advertisements on the online media of other companies, we may collect information about you using technology which is not apparent to you, for example “pixel data”.
Personal data we keep is generally stored in computer systems with security access only.
** Why do we gather, keep, use and reveal personal information?
When we collect, hold and use your personal information, we do so primarily to sell and promote goods and services to you and to improve on the range of our offerings. For example:
• To assist in investigating your complaints and enquiries.
• We disclose personal information we collect for purposes which are incidental to the sale and promotion of our goods and services to you. For example, we may disclose your personal information within our group, to service providers who assist us in our day-to-day business operations and as part of buying or selling businesses.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for other purposes which are within reasonable expectations or where permitted by law. You may opt out of our direct marketing to you.
If you wish to access your personal information or have an enquiry about privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer at: Savvy Technical Solutions Pty Ltd or by calling us (02) 6100 7747
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Savvy Technical Solutions Pty Ltd Group Limited
PO Box 6130CONDER, ACT, 2906
Before we provide you with access to your personal information we may require some proof of identity.
If you wish to complain about a breach of the privacy rules that bind us, you may contact our Privacy Officer at one of the above contact points. We will ask questions about the complain and discuss this to relevant people in the business or only if required by a 3rd party.
Our privacy officer will alert you about any outstanding issue and discuss this with you personally.
Overseas data sharing:
It is not necessary for STS to share data overseas. If this was to happen it would done within the company and shared with only close 3rd party people who are within the constraints by law and the company.
• For disclosures between our group companies. Our main business locations are in Australia.
There may be additional privacy notices and terms relevant to you depending on the nature of your dealings with us and on our businesses. We have separate charters concerning our employees – this policy does not apply to the personal information of our employees in their capacity as such.
Last updated 31st October 2019